Support the Illinois Brass Band
Ticket sales account for less than half of IBB's annual budget. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Illinois Brass Band relies on government grants and corporate and individual supporters for financial assistance. Without these generous donations, IBB could not continue to recruit talented musicians or give quality performances throughout Illinois
There are many ways for you to support the Illinois Brass Band, either through direct monetary gift or providing services within your area of expertise. The three categories below are what is needed to sustain the band's mission. We want you to know where your donations will help us.
- graphic design (ad program layouts, posters, banners)
- web design
- program coordinators (Halloween, Christmas, summer pops)
- concert series hosting and promotion
- stand banners
- percussion instruments (including timpani and bass drum)
- truck rental (equipment transportation to and from performances)
- rehearsal space rental
- guest artist fees and expenses
- program/adbook printing expenses
- ticket/CD sales at performances
The Donate button below will take you to a PayPal donation form.
- You do not need to have or register for a PayPal account. You can charge your donation to your credit card without a PayPal account by clicking on the "Continue" link on the right side of the donation form under the section labeled Don't have a PayPal account?
- If you'd like to indicate a specific reason/purpose for your donation (equipment fund, music fund, memorial gift, etc.), you may click on the "Donation purpose, if any" link on the Donation Review page.
Illinois Brass Band Association
411 N. Russel St.
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
Sunday, May 26Spring Concert
Time: 2:00 P.M.
Round Lake Beach Cultural and Civic Center
Round Lake Beach, IL
full list and details
Mailing ListStay up to date on upcoming Illinois Brass Band performances and other news and events. Subscribe to the Illinois Brass Band Announcements Mailing List.
Tweets by @illinoisbrass